• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii Sports resort Island flyover icon location help?!?!?!

How many icons have you found?

• Never played

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to 10

• 11 to 20

• 21 to 30

• 31 to 40

• 41 to 50

• 51 to 60

• 61 to 70

• Total voters

toocool

Registered Member
I have found 79 of the 80 icons in island flyover.

does anyone know where i can get an easy-to-follow map that shows me the 80 icons????????????

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
It's probably Miguel's guide plane that you haven't found, and it's really hard to get because it's always moving.

This isn't very easy to read, just some dude took a picture of his TV, but it's the best I ever found.

toocool

Registered Member
It's probably Miguel's guide plane that you haven't found, and it's really hard to get because it's always moving.

This isn't very easy to read, just some dude took a picture of his TV, but it's the best I ever found.
where's the picture?

also, i have found miguel.

it was very hard. locating him (or her, can't tell by the name lol) was hard enough (even using flares). once found i would only have a couple of minutes to get the icon.

very hard. he would fly under bridges and i'd fly into them :mad:, he would do a somersault (or sharp turn) when i'm about half a meter from the icon :mad::mad:

or you'd just simple hit miguel :mad::mad::mad:

got him in the end (no i didn't get that mad, either. lol)

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
where's my link? weird.

Wii Sports Resort Island Flyover Completed Map | David Glover

Miguel is a dude, and yeah, kind of a jerk. He makes it really hard to get him. And one of the dots on the map in that link is probably him, hard to say which because he moves.

Do you have the one inside the volcano? all six on the golf island? I'm trying to think which others are well-hidden.

toocool

Registered Member
thank you, i may have found the last one

compared the map you gave me with the map of what i have got. that line that goes from the lighthouse to that island, there's a v shape of three dots. missing the one that's to the left of the line

let's just hope its not a moving icon!!!!!