Sports Physios And Massages

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
How often do you have sports massages and physios?

Do you visit the physio with injuries or do you ride them out?

When I crocked my knee I never visited anybody, just went to hospital, he recommended a physio but I never bothered, just too lazy. I let it heal with time.

We occasionally have a massues come into the office every couple of months and give us half an hours treatment, which is really good, office work can cripple your back and shoulders. It really is usefull.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
When I injured my hand, my finger was stiff so I went a physio, he got it fixed in two sessions.

As for other injuries, like arm and leg injures I didn't go, but for collarbone and knee, I had to go.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I used to go and a sports massage every month when I was younger and training hard,it helped that I knew her and got a large discount.
I had physio on my knee when it blew out,but it never really healed the way I should and I still get trouble with it,any other kind of injury I just rode out till it healed.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I usually ride out the pain, I've never been too injured that I needed to see a sports therapist or massage person to make my woulds less tense or stressed. I would be in pain, but I would just have to tough it out (because massages are expensive), lol.

~Shwa

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I always ride my injuries out, which probably isn't the best thing to do. I messed up my knee pretty badly hiking a couple years ago. The pain went away within a week or two, but my knee has never felt as strong as it should, and sometimes it makes weird popping sounds. I'm pretty sure it needs surgery, but as long as there's no pain it's not a big deal to me.