Sports fan/ artist

D

dbrooks55

Just wanted to say hi, I'm a huge Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan, a new dad...my son was born 2 weeks ago! I'm getting very close to becoming a independent artist and stay at home dad! I do black & white graphite pencil drawings of athletes and children (or people) I am very good with drawing portraits! I'm sure you will get to see alot of my artwork in the art section and sports board.

I recently drew a picture of Jeff Garcia and gave him the original then had him sign a print for me...for those who don't know who Jeff Garcia is he played QB for the Philadelphia Eagles this season! Anyone interested in my artwork please pm me and I can give you details! Look forward to chatting with you guys! -Nick

Here is a picture of Jeff Garcia signing my artwork!

D

dbrooks55

Here is a picture of the drawing...it is 11x14.

It is saved in low res, to protect me, so it looks a little blurry!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
You sound like a cool guy, you'll fit perfectly into this forum. Great picture you drew there, dang, you have a good talent, and well done on your first newborn. Anyways, I welcome you to the forum, that every single member calls home. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

D

dbrooks55

You sound like a cool guy, you'll fit perfectly into this forum. Great picture you drew there, dang, you have a good talent, and well done on your first newborn. Anyways, I welcome you to the forum, that every single member calls home. Have fun and enjoy your stay.
I like to think I'm a cool guy..haha, Hopefully I'll be looked at as a cool dad as my son grows up. He means the world to me, and he has only been around for 2 weeks!

Wow man, two weeks? Thats awesome!! CONGRATS!!

That artwork is amazing, I really hope you stick around and keep showin' us your work!!

As they've said you sound like a freaking rockin' cool guy, so stick with our little community, hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

Take care,
Bryan