Sports debate with "The Babe"

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright I would like to start a sports debate with any members on these forums. But here's the catch I would like it to be a debate about one of the major four sports:

Hockey
    Basketball
    Football
    Baseball

I don't care what the subject is, you can choose if you like, but obviously we have to disagree on the subject.

I will accept any challenge, I don't care if it's more then one member at a time, I will do two or three debates at once if I have to.

So anyone out there that is willing to debate with me?

2. JMG1986

JMG1986 Registered Member

I know this was posted like a week ago, but I have a pretty vast knowledge of the NFL I'd love to debate some football with anyone, keep in mind ONLY NFL though

3. Babe_Ruth

I could debate NFL with you, name a subject of any kind, and we can debate about it. But obviously we cannot agree on the subject in hand.

Finally someone accepts my challenge.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'll debate just about anything besides "which player is better" type stuff. This whole idea seems a little silly though. Just make a thread for what you want to debate.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I'll take a stab at this, not sure how long I can keep it up or if I'll "win" but...

Carey Price isn't the future of the Montreal Canadiens and won't be there beyond the 2011-2012 season.

6. Babe_Ruth

The reason why I didn't make a thread like that Echoes is because I don't know if people would like my topics.

Kons, I like that topic a lot. Please post your thoughts on why you don't believe Price will be the future of the Canadiens and wont be there in 2011/2012. Then Ill make my counter argument.

7. JMG1986

sorry it took me so long, I've been busy with stuff, but I'm gonna be on here probably daily from now on so lets Debate Babe. As for a topic, I don't really know how you stand on anything so I'll just throw this out there and see, the NFL and roughing the passer/kicker. I honestly hate these penalties with a passion, I don't mind throwing a flag if someone really blasts someone, but 90% of the time they are called I think its crap. Do we agree on this one? I'll obviously go into more detail if we disagree but I wanna make sure we do first.

8. Babe_Ruth

I think it's kind of stupid as well.

How about this, are you against or for celebrations after a touchdown?

9. JMG1986

I'm ok with them as long as you don't cost your team a penalty or its not like a 42-0 blowout or vice versa your getting blown out 0-42

10. Smoke22

Smoke22 Registered Member

Let me give this a try.

Replays reviews in baseball I persanally hate them because they take the suspense out of the game bad calls are a part of baseball they make the game better in there owen way