Sports Cars

Discussion in 'Autos' started by MAgnum9987, Oct 22, 2009.

?

Whats Your favorite sports car?

1. Aston Martin

28.6%
  2. Corvette

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lamborgini

42.9%
  4. Ferrari

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Porsche

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Jaguar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mercedes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. BMW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bugatti

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other (please specify)

28.6%
  1. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

What is your favorite brand of Sports Car? Do you prefer body over performance? Performance over gas mileage? Any other factors?

Me, myself, am into Aston Martins. Particularly, the One-77. They are beautiful cars, with phenomenal performance to boot. According to Automotive Weekly, when a journalist went to the factory to check it out, when turned over it set off car alarms in the Garage. Some great stuff right their.

Attached Files:

2. MAgnum9987

COME ON! No body likes sports cars!? WTFF!!!

3. Airfield

Airfield Registered Member

I really like Saab 9-3 Viggen. Really nice, and you dont see them that often, unlike those BMW's and Mercedeses:D

4. Sweetchuck

Sweetchuck Registered Member

My favourite sports "super" car is the Porche Carrera GT , I have a Supercharged Honda NSX ATM

5. stephdalce

stephdalce Registered Member

my favorite sports car even though some people consider it a sedan is a tie between BMW and Audi theres just something about both off those cars, there so clean! anyone seen the new audi that just came out!? fabulous! Another car that i think is very nicely engineered and really starting to look good over the years are volvos their so classy! anyone else share my passion for those 3 cars?! i also think mercedes are nice but can be a bit pretentious or flashy, what are your thoughts?

6. MAgnum9987

None of those are sports cars (however, they do make sports cars). I do like all of those though. I do think that if major sports cars manufacturers made low budget sedans they would be vastly popular though.

7. Geoff_P1

Geoff_P1 New Member

id class them all as supercars and my vote would of gone to lamborghini
    sports cars to me is small sporty cars ie lotus elise, honda S2000, i wouldnt class an aston martin as a sports car, exotic or supercar yeah

Geoff

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I've always loved Audi. The RS6 is probably my favorite. Or the RS4. I think they have a good combination of styling, performance, luxury, and practicality.

9. Geoff_P1

Geoff_P1 New Member

prefer the RS4 over RS8, im suprised you didnt say R8 if ur an audi fan

Geoff

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

The R8 is more of a "supercar" and is not very practical. It is a sick car though.