• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sports Bucket List

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Let's keep it to five choices since it will be easy to name over 100 things.

For me there's:

-Montreal Canadiens Stanley Cup Finals game
-World Series Blue Jays game
-100 Meters Olympic Final
-Wimbledon Finals
-Master Final Round

The first two choices were obvious ones, but the next two were hard to choose. There's so many things I want to see live, but the last two would be an incredible experience.

How about you guys?

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have seen the Cardinals play in the World Series, otherwise I would have that on mine.

St Louis Blues Stanley Cup Finals game
The Super Bowl
St Louis Rams playoff game (not Super Bowl, obviously)
Wrestlemania
See a game at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Nice thread idea, Biz. I was with Millz at Game 7 of the 2011 World Series when the Cardinals won, so that's off of my list. This would be mine:

St. Louis Rams Super Bowl Game (or any Super Bowl)
St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Finals Game
Wrestlemania
NCAA Final 4 Finals with Mizzou Men's Basketball
Summer Olympics

The first four are obvious fanboy pics, but with the last one I thought it would just be cool to be at such a historic event like the Olympics.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm changing one of mine. I am taking off the Green Bay thing and adding this...

Gold Medal game in Ice Hockey during the Winter Olympics. Preferably USA vs Canada haha

Oh and mine were in no particular order.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, a Gold Medal Ice Hockey was on my list, too, but I didn't want two Hockey games so I just decided to go with the Montreal Canadiens game instead.

Some great choices, though, guys.

Wrestlemania would be in my top ten.

Konshentz

Konshentz
San Jose Sharks Stanley Cup Finals game
Philadelphia Flyers Stanley Cup Finals game
The Super Bowl
Gold Medal Ice Hockey Game

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm surprised you guys are mentioning the Super Bowl, actually. It's such a corporate event that I think it would be less exciting to attend than any other playoff game.

For me...

Rose Bowl with Ohio State playing
Ohio State vs Michigan in football
Blackhawks Stanley Cup Finals game (people were literally paying thousands of dollars for tickets this year, so I had no chance to go)
Cubs World Series game (I don't even watch much baseball, but come on, you have to admit that would be amazing)

It's a tough choice between Wimbledon Final and Sunday at the Masters for my final pick. I'd probably choose Wimbledon just because I've never been to a tennis tournament before, and I've been to a lot of golf tournaments.

Damn, I didn't even get to list a soccer match between two of the world's elite teams, like either a World Cup game or Champions League Final or something. I might put that ahead of Wimbledon.

dDave

V.I.P.
My list....

-See Kobe Bryant play (probably in Denver)
-Be a spectator at the Olympics (summer)
-Attend a Tennis tournament (U.S. Open, French Open, Wimbledon, etc.)
-Get courtside tickets to an NBA finals game
-Attend the world cup soccer game.

I watch the Olympics all day long while they're on, that was a no brainer for me. It's got to be the Summer Olympics though, they just have a lot more events that interest me.

I've also always wanted to go to a NBA finals game, guess that means I need to hope more than ever that the Nuggets make it sometime.

I don't particularly care which tennis tournament I go to. I realize that each tournament has different traditions (such as Wimbledon's white clothing rule), but I'd love to see any of them.

Last edited:

Wade8813

Registered Member
Here's my list:
Attend Mariners World Series
Attend Braves World Series
Attend Seahawks Super Bowl
Visit Cooperstown
Play in MLB :lol:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'll choose five items in no order, there obviously can be many more:
Michigan at Ohio State (football)
Super Bowl in a cold/temperate outdoor stadium, preferably the Ravens
Orioles World Series game seven
Visit every operating baseball stadium in a season.
Super Bowl at Lambeau.

I know the cold weather Super Bowls are a far shot, but a guy can dream, right?