Sports Bet

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Xeilo, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I am not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but would it be possible to add something like a bet center for real life sport events, such as NFL, NHL and even when countries VS in the Olympics or something? I think it would be a cool feature and would be another way to spend your chips.

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

That's a good idea as we could have a FOOTball centre for us Europeans.

I trued to get something like this set up on my own private forum but you need a gambling license and it costs too much to obtain.

Not sure what the rules are in America, probably similar, even though you're not gambling for money.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I did something like this before on another forum and it was a ton of fun.

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

that'd be great especially with the world cup coming up.

5. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I like it. I'm not normally a betting type of person, but I don't even use my chips, so I might get into it.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think this would be great, but you need some mbers that will always be on top of this and that's hard to get. I would definitely participate if we did have something like this on the forums.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Right now we're doing it manually. We've done chip exchange/bets for the rugby matches and some of the main football games. It would be nice if it's more organised.