• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sports Apparel

Impact

V.I.P.
I only wear my favourite team's apparel so Philly Eagles and All Blacks. I'd go as far to say that it would physically pain me to wear any New York Giants gear!

Maybe just because it's not super common over here but it's always nice for someone to strike up a conversation when they see you in NFL gear.

I find people are always super nice to each other in Philly when I've been wearing Eagles gear compared to when I'm not. They're always amazed when I go over that they have English fans, had a lot of conversations with strangers about it.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
Years ago, I sometimes wore a Pittsburgh Steelers jacket. However, I lost it.

But even if I still had it, I'd never wear it these days. Like I stated earlier, I only wear New England Patriots apparel. I'd likely get rid of the Steelers jacket.