• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Spore

DrewFro

Registered Member
My friends keep telling me to get that game Spore. It looks alright but dont wanna spend the money on a dud. What do u guys think about the game?

Xeilo

V.I.P.
This should be in the video game section lol. Anyway, it is a OK game at first, but it gets boring quickly, and it is more of a kids game, so I would suggest spend your money on something else.

snowflake

Registered Member
I've never heard of it. What sort of gamne is it?

DrewFro

Registered Member
I put it in the game section with no response. Anyway im really easily amused and am just kinda lookin for something to do.

Its basicaly an rpg where u create r own creature and... im no realy sure what else our sposed to do

Xeilo

V.I.P.
You make a creature which turns into the race you are. When I played it you have to level up and grow your race.

DrewFro

Registered Member
My friend swears its fun but idk about some of the things he likes lol :D

DrewFro

Registered Member
Kinda sounds like its not for me. Even if there is a slight pattern to something it can start to aggrivate me. the whole create your own race thing is what makes me wanna try it plus i know a large part of it is sposed to be creative design and builing your civilization and thats why it seems appealing

Xeilo

V.I.P.
You don't actually build the race, you build your creature and the rest of them look like the one you made.