• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii Spore coming to Wii

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Report: Spore planted on Wii - Wii News at GameSpot

Will Wright has confirmed spore coming to Wii

this was a title I wanted, was planning on getting a 360 for it, but now I dont have to anymore! Alsong with the DS version, I hope he adds some connectivity to it

the graphics dont matter, I just want to create my own 'digital beings'

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm still not sure how good this game will be. It's been said it could be one of the best games ever.. It doesn't look like anything I'd want to play so far. Maybe I just like games that I am already used to.

I'd check this out though if I had the chance. I want to see what all the hype is about.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm totally interested because the game is going to be so massive, and so involving. It's going to be a fresh type of game, and would probably sell massive amounts if marketed correctly.

Putting it on the Wii was a great idea.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
your supposed to live and evolve. thats as far as I know, watch some more of the vids on youtube.

you gotta admit that Robin Williams vid was poretty cool and funny as HE double hockey sticks