• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sponsor needed for our t-shirt for reunion.

dize

Registered Member
This is well worth it. Your company logo/url & or phone number will be featured on the t-shirt. I went to school with some pretty rich kids who now very well to do adults. They are Lawyers, doctors, music execs, investors who all spend money. So the spot is a plus. Not to mentio the cause is also helping one of our alumnus two sons. She passed away last year from complications to breast cancer. The reunion is a cancer awareness fundraiser. So I really hope those who are for this cause would consider this auction because it is a win win for all involved.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5665649336&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1
:cute:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Looks like it's already getting some attention..good luck!!

dize

Registered Member
Thanks. I hope people take it seriously. This a really important auction.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Wow! Can't believe some company didn't snap that up. What a cool auction and a great cause. Not a bad price either considering all the facts of it. Are you going to try it again before it's too late?

Last edited:

dize

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Wow! Can't believe some company didn't snap that up. What a cool auction and a great cause. Not a bad price either considering all the facts of it. Are you going to try it again before it's too late?
Yes. I will. I listed it again. I got many e-mails supporting it.
------
Andrew said:
What's the update on this? Did you get a buyer finally?
Nothing yet. I have it up again. I really wish something would happened.

Last edited:

dize

Registered Member
Last edited: