Sponsor needed for our t-shirt for reunion.

dize

Registered Member
This is well worth it. Your company logo/url & or phone number will be featured on the t-shirt. I went to school with some pretty rich kids who now very well to do adults. They are Lawyers, doctors, music execs, investors who all spend money. So the spot is a plus. Not to mentio the cause is also helping one of our alumnus two sons. She passed away last year from complications to breast cancer. The reunion is a cancer awareness fundraiser. So I really hope those who are for this cause would consider this auction because it is a win win for all involved.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5665649336&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1
:cute:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Wow! Can't believe some company didn't snap that up. What a cool auction and a great cause. Not a bad price either considering all the facts of it. Are you going to try it again before it's too late?

Last edited:

dize

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Wow! Can't believe some company didn't snap that up. What a cool auction and a great cause. Not a bad price either considering all the facts of it. Are you going to try it again before it's too late?
Yes. I will. I listed it again. I got many e-mails supporting it.
------
Andrew said:
What's the update on this? Did you get a buyer finally?
Nothing yet. I have it up again. I really wish something would happened.

Last edited:

dize

Registered Member
Last edited: