TV Spongebob

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Cait, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Simply question you can go off about it as you please but:
    What do you think of Spongebob?

:lol:Yes, I'm serious.

2. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

i think that the antics of the charectar quite funny, but i also think they should just make it a adult toon... the carectars say "holy shit" opposed to "holy mother of pearl." theres just so much the producers could try that i believe would make so much easier to follow and funnier.

overall i give it a gracious 3 of 5.

3. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

I thought the show was actually pretty well written for a kiddy show. It kind of reminded me of Ren and Stimpy...without the gore or raunchy-ness.

And I know what you're all going to say: "Ren and Stimpy was ONLY gore and raunchy-ness" and to that I say "Fuck off, it still reminds me of the fucking show."

Oh, and I hate his laugh.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It annoyed the shit out of me when it first came out. I saw a few episodes last year because a housemate of mine loved the show and that raised my interest level to "meh" and that's basically where it's at now.

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

It's ok. It's one of the few cartoons out these days that I can tolerate.

6. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Spongebob = win.

There are a few things that annoy me, and I hate the really childish ones (I said the really childish ones, lol), but overall I think it's awesome.

But the film? I would make love to the film. I would have the films babies. I would pair all the film-babies off with other uber awesome films to make incredible, unbelievably amazing film-baby-babies. And thus the cycle would begin.

That is how win the film is. I fucking LOVE the film. There's a 'sad' bit in the middle that I could practically shed a tear for. It's just plain amazing.

I could go on all day about the film, so I'll quit right here, with the final message: Spongebob The Movie is win.

WIN.
    PURE WIN.
    PURE, EPIC, UBER WIN.

7. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

I used to watch this when my nephew was staying over. Think it was pretty cool. I like Patrick more than Spongbob though.

Chaos likes this.
  8. elcaminojoe

elcaminojoe Registered Member

This show is amazing. I don't know why. It seems so childish and stupid on the outside, but it's still funny and zany and just...cool. A former friend of mine was like super obsessed with it and knew like every line from every episode and anything and everything super obscure. Sigh.:sick:

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

My Spongebob sextoon collection is second to none.

10. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

Spongebob can make me laugh every once in a while. A better cartoon with that Ren and Stimpy style, though, is Flapjack. If you haven't seen it, go watch that show. It's freakin' great.