• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Spokeswoman for Paul Newman says the legendary actor has died at 83

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
Thats too bad, the man was good, really good.
83 though, thats up there Paul had himself a good run.

agphoenix

Everything goes.
Yeah, JUST read it on MSN. Bloody shame. RIP.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Now that a shame, but atleast he had a long and good run in life and love (50 years). I met him a long time ago when I was just starting out in the stage & set and prop production gig, and he was one of the nicest actors I have ever had the pleasure to meet and talk to.

I wonder if they will keep on selling the Newman products?

R.I.P Paul Newman you were a fine man and a great actor.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Paul Newman Dead at 83

Most of you might not know who Paul Newman was but your parents sure would.

"Butch Cassidy and the Sundance" Kid ring a bell? Some recent stuff he has been in is Road to Perdition in 2002 (retired gangster) and Disney's Cars in 2006 (Hudson Hornet, the sheriff car).

He has died today at 83 years old.

Paul Newman dies at 83 - CNN.com

Yet another big time actor to die in 2008. At least he died at what many would agree was old age.

Last edited:

padd

Registered Member
Slapshot is the only movie I remeber him in

RIP Paul

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance" Kid is my favorite movie from him, him and Robert Redford did a great job together. He'll surely be missed, he gave a lot to the movie industry.