(Spoiler) WWE Vengeance 2007 PPV Poster Released

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Omega, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

The promotional poster for WWE Vengeance has been released. It features The Undertaker, John Cena and Bobby Lashley, all still holding their respective titles. Vengeance 2007 will take place on June 24, 2007 at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. This poster would suggest the Champions to hold their titles through this month's Backlash and May's Judgement Day

Sorry about the size I am looking for a bigger one,

[​IMG]

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

God damn Cena and Lashley. Sorry , I just don't like the two. Plus I think it is about time that we change champs because the current WWE and ECW champ have been at the top too long and im really growing tired of it. Cena and Lashley are both very good but at this rate they will be hated within a few years because of such long boring title runs.

3. Omega

Omega Ω

Do you watch TNA at all? I do not like the fact that they are giving Cena such long ass runs with the title and he cannot wrestle and is not very good in promos.

4. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I don't really watch TNA much but I see it from time to time. He can't wrestle all that well and he has already had his name placed in the record books and for what? Because they think he is the next big thing? Please I wouldn't even book him for IC title matches from time to time if I was Vince McMahon.

5. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

im not sick of Lashley being champion, but Cena has held the title for WAY too long, anyways, imma make another thread regarding another poster