• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Spoiler Tags on Quick Reply.

dDave

V.I.P.
I've noticed more and more frequently that I find myself wishing that we had a spoiler tag button available under quick reply in threads. As of right now you can either go advanced and use spoiler tags from there or you can manually make the tags (what I do). If we could get this one feature I really wouldn't ever have to use the "go advanced" option ever again.

So... add a spoiler tags button to quick reply right next to the quote button? Yea or nay?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wouldn't mind having that option on quick reply. That is something that seems to be used a lot.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I could have really done with that when I was making the GF Awards Results thread. There have been other times I have wished it was there too.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
If Mirage could throw that on that would be awesome. I've always wanted that feature, but never seem to remember it long after I make a post using Spoiler Tags.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I wouldn't mind seeing a spoiler button on quick reply. I know we had it at one point. We also had the sarcasm tag there, too.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
There's a lot more space on the quick reply tool bar, so I don't see why spoiler tags and other commonly used tools shouldn't be added when Hybrix is able.