Spoiler *Everyone read*

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright, it came to my knowledge that a member is getting tired of getting results, storylines, ect. spoiled for him. I won't name this member, but I have tremendous respect for him and I don't want him to stop posting here because he often gets the results before they're actually shown on television.

Smackdown is taped on Tuesday, but gets aired on Friday. TNA gets taped on Tuesday but doesn't get aired till Thursday. If you're going to read the spoilers, please do not talk about it unless you put them under spoiler tags, and if you do make sure to list above that they're spoilers for an upcoming show. They're reasons that we have them.

Another thing is when it comes to threads. If something happens on Raw, I know some of you might be excited to discuss it and start a new thread about it, but there's some people that don't watch it on Monday nights. For example, I only watch it on Tuesday afternoons. We have a thread to discuss the Raw episode for a reason, leave all details in there for a few days, then we can start a new thread.

Or if you really want to start a new thread since it's so exciting and it deserves it's own thread, then just name the thread itself "Spoilers from Raw(or Smackdown, or whatever show you want to talk about) then in a few days me or Millz will change the title.

That goes for Pay Per Views.

I know you might make the argument, well why are you coming on a forum if you haven't seen the show, well for me I'm moderator, and I don't only come here for the Wrestling section.

Understood friends?

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Another thing that I think is worth mentioning is the rumor sites. If you read something on a rumor site and then mention it in a thread, for example.

Quite honestly if it were up to me (and I know this is asking a lot and might be impossible), I would ask folks to not repeat any news or rumor they read on rajah.com or pwinsider, etc. Not all of what is on those sites is correct but sometimes it is and can spoil something as well.

Maybe what we need is a thread for rumor site news and notes and we can try and keep any of those discussions there. I don't know, haha.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I apologize if I had spoiled things, although, to my knowledge... I have been considerably better about the spoiler tags... silly me.

I have yet to start a new thread that contains spoilers in any sort. I always am cautious about that stuff.

I do like the idea of a rumor site thread. It could allow us all to speculate sometimes...

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I know I have been guilty of this and would like to apologize for being a spoiler. I have a doctorate in spoiling. I remember when I spoiled The Biz. I do agree having a rumor section so we can post threads just based on rumors. I will also will not post any more spoilers with out it being labeled first.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Some times you just forget what you're doing and spoil it for someone. I just created this thread to let everyone know to be careful. There's nothing worst then getting something spoiled.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Some times you just forget what you're doing and spoil it for someone. I just created this thread to let everyone know to be careful. There's nothing worst then getting something spoiled.
I agree... ofc unless you are the one spoiling it for yourself. Like I often do with TNA spoilers.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Won't call it a spoiler but I read that the plan is for Seth Rollins to face Brock Lensar for Universial Title at SummerSlam & that Seth will dethrone Lensar. Hope it is true as Raw needs a champ that shows up every week & who cares. Only time will tell if it happens as plans can change easily

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Don't read too much into what will happen at Money in the Bank between Seth Rollins and Elias to see if that's true. If Seth loses the title in July at Extreme Rules (or around that time), then it can make sense and I also hope this happens.