• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SPOILER: Big WWE return at taping

I love this! Blue you could also look at it this way, from a storyline POV. Undertaker was already weakened from Kane's attack, Taker uses quite a bit of his remaining power to bring back Bearer, and knowing he would lose using that as a distraction so Barer could comeback and restore Taker's power.

I mean we all know the urn is the source of Undertakers power, he would always draw power from it when needed. No matter how bad he was beaten, as long as Bearer had the urn Taker would get up from it. And when Taker bowed to the urn and he stretched out his chest like he did, you could see Taker getting his power back.

Yes I realize how i'm looking at it, but I find it to make more sense looking at these from a storyline POV. But opinions anyone???

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
@Vilky, I'm sure a lot of fans still remember Paul Bearer, he made an appearance just a few years back. I'm sure they'll explain the reasoning of him being brought back by the deadman.

Now only if the WWE can make The Undertaker wear his old wrestling gear, the purple gloves and such. Now that would be even cooler and better.

I agree, that was one of his best darkside incarnations...if not the best. Don't really like his new robe now. I liked the other one he was using from his Lord of Darkness days, they could have just put a hood on that one, it would've looked better anyway. At some point I was such a devoted Taker fan, and so into the SVR games, that I came up with my own outfit, and entrance wear. I even made up a condition where he could have that rebirth. lol

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Now only if the WWE can make The Undertaker wear his old wrestling gear, the purple gloves and such.
I hope they don't! Back when I was hating pro wrestling and my friend was always making me watch, I had a terrible fucking Technicolor nightmare about Taker walking into a bar in that costume and grabbing me by the throat to kill me. I remember that I actually begged for mercy, lolol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's funny Tucker(no offense)! But that's what The Undertaker is all about, he brings fear in people. Now when I look at Taker, he doesn't bring that same fear he once did, and it makes me not like him as much, since his character isn't all that believable anymore.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
That's funny Tucker(no offense)! But that's what The Undertaker is all about, he brings fear in people. Now when I look at Taker, he doesn't bring that same fear he once did, and it makes me not like him as much, since his character isn't all that believable anymore.
His old, larger-than-life character may not work like it did, but that's exactly why I want to see where this 'mortal after all' storyline goes. I see potential to align his persona and physical appearance. It's true; he does look kind of worn out and tired. Probably too much lay Cool.

I just got done being able to actually watch last weeks full episode of SD. I now take back some of what I said before, about Taker being the one who brought back Bearer. With the look he had on his face when he saw him, that blows away that theory. So I take it when Bearer senses he's in trouble so he can come back? or the Druids brought him back to save their master? That's all I can come up with right now.