SPOILER: Big WWE return at taping

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I say "big," but he's lost a reported 240 pounds since probably any of us saw him. No, not Viscera - Moody's back! For the historic Kane/Taker feud thundering toward HIAC '10, none other than the legendary Paul Bearer has been resurrected by WWE for the first time in years. Ohhh, yesss!

Further smallish rajah.com spoiler on what happened @ SD:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It makes perfect sense, Undertaker lost "his power" who better to revive his battery then Paul Bearer? I've yet to see the clip, but I'm kind of glad that he's back. I can't wait to hear him say "THE UNDERTAKERRRRR"

The Urn makes a return as well.

3. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

oh nice!

i wish he would align him self with kane though!

4. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I thought the Undertaker killed Paul Bearer when he was the American Badass by filling up the cage that Paul Bearer was trapped in with cement. I guess they expect us to forget that angle. I guess The Undertaker used his powers resuricated him, and Paul Bearer is going to return the favor by giving him his powers back so he can beat Kane at Hell in the Cell, because lord only knows that the Undertaker must have his powers to defeat Kane.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Pretty cool surprise I thought...doesn't really make sense for Bearer to align himself with Undertaker but what Blue said does make sense.

Good to see he lost so much weight.

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Check out Bearer's new blog, if you haven't already. His postings are always interesting and written well.

7. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I was definitely excited to see it happen...had to watch it on WWE.com after already seeing the surprise, which kind of sucked. But of all the ways to remedy Taker's lack of "powers," this is the best option by far.

Thanks for posting the blog, Tucker, I'll give it a read!

8. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I miss the Brothers of Destruction. Masked Kane and The Undertaker would be that tag-team that would never lose if the WWE wasn't scripted.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Bearer got his stomach stapled he didn't really lose the weight. None the less, it was still pretty cool to see Paul Bearer in the WWE once again, even if he's suppose to be in cement right now. He got a pretty huge pop when Kane opened the casquet.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I wonder how many younger folks know who Paul is. I mean, WWE is catering more to the kids, so I wouldn't be surprise if they had no idea who Paul is. Hopefully, in the following SmackDown! they'll elaborate and explain who Paul is what how he restores The Undertakers power with his urn.

Glad he's back, he looks better now than he did back when he got cemented. lol