• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SPOILER ALERT: HUGE International Star headed to NXT Takeover: Brooklyn

EdgeHead

Registered Member
During tonight's NXT tapings leading to NXT Takeover: Brooklyn on August 22nd, NXT General Manager William Regal announced that Tyler Breeze would take on none other than Jushin Thunder Liger during that event.

I don't know about you guys but that's huge on several levels. First, it definitely gives you the feeling that NXT has now become more than a developmental brand and secondly, that's a big gesture of confidence from WWE to let Tyler Breeze wrestle Jushin Thunder Liger in that event. A lot of people (myself included) believe that Breeze should be on the main roster but this could be his ticket to RAW & Smackdown.

But I must admit I'm little bummed that we won't see Samoa Joe vs Jushin Thunder Liger.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! That is big news, and really shocking. I'm surprised that he's going to be wrestling against, Breeze. It just seems out of the blue.

He's fifty years-old but he still can wrestle with the best of them. I've always been a huge fan of his because he's really exciting in the ring. Looking forward to this match.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I got spoiled by this news yesterday but that's okay with me, this is pretty awesome to hear.