Split Ends, Meanies and Short Tan People

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Atreyu, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

So, like. I went to a party with a friend, and he promised I would be home by like 5pm, cause I had to get home before my dad got home at 5pm. Anyway, At the party there were all these super GROSS people like, with split ends and way further down the social ladder then me, I like, can't believe they actually talked to me:stare:, I was totally speechless, and like, didn't know what to say. I mean, I'm not shallow or stuck up. So i just ignored him and his ugly, super gross friends. How DARE they think they deserve to talk to me. Anyway, he got me home super late, like 5:17. How am I ever meant to like, trust anybody again. and dad said he would cancel our Trip to see the Short tan people in Asia.

You're all just meanies.

Duke1985, Millz, RATTIE and 5 others like this.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

You're impersonating me now. :D

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

:lol: thanks for the rep jeanie and bliss, and thanks to the people who voted this 5 star

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

but ovcoarse!

:D

viLky likes this.
  5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Guys. I won't close this because it's Sub-Talk.. but you have to let up at least a little.

6. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Thats pretty rich coming from you:lol:

7. Doc

I might pick on her, yes, but there's a fine line between picking on and being a total shithead about the situation. She's a 14 year old extremely sheltered preppy girl. Cut her a break and help her become a geek instead of slamming her to make yourself look better at every moment. I'm not directing that at Atreyu, but everyone.

So yes, I pick on her, but I balance it out with trying to help her understand the ways of forums and the internet culture that we're all a part of.

Altanzitarron likes this.
  8. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

[​IMG]
    Yesterday 08:54 AM
    barbiegirl14

leave me alone please. I havn't done anything to you

Hah! Where do I sign to be tutored by you?

9. Doc

While I respect your pathetic attempt to belittle my argument, it won't work. Making fun of is acceptable and sometimes even encouraged.. Barbie doesn't deserve it. Yes, to us she's stupid. Yes, to us she's naive, and yes, she's clueless. Why don't we help her to understand how NOT to be that way instead of constantly slamming the poor child for things she doesn't understand?

How would you like it if I went off on you for your lack of understanding of how to write in Farsi or your ineptitude in early human civilizations? Same concept, different situation. She doesn't understand.. so let's teach her.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
    Bananas likes this.
  10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

as if she'll listen, steve.

Doc likes this.