Spin-off thread v. What do you smell like? Part II

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
What's your favorite sent on your SO or the opposite sex?
...I'd definitely have to go with: Dolce and Gabbana "The One".

As a sent I can't seem to break away from wearing is, "Deep Night" by Ghost.
...What about you? What's your favorite perfume to wear?:)

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Honestly, I don't give a hoot what my antiperspirant and deodorant smell like. I'll use any old shower gel and shampoo. But I do seem to really enjoy the smell of that medicated shampoo you can buy in stores.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Honestly, I don't give a hoot what my antiperspirant and deodorant smell like. I'll use any old shower gel and shampoo. But I do seem to really enjoy the smell of that medicated shampoo you can buy in stores.
I'm the complete and total opposite, I'm all about nice smells just as long as they're not over-powering.:D

Don't know that the medicated shampoo smells like... Is it like Tea Tree or something?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I find it hard to describe the smell. When you're next out, if you spot a bottle of Vosene Medicated Shampoo, open it and take a whiff; they usually all smell like that.
------
Blast, I can't even attempt to try and describe it now. We don't currently have any.

Last edited:

Windwhisperer

Registered Member
I know it might sound weird...but I like my boyfriends natural smell mixed with his deodarant. Im not talking about BO, he just has his own smell. I love it. Its intoxicating :)

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
On my SO I go with Jean Paul Gartier.

For myself, I like sweet smells - Lolita Lempika, Hugo Deep Purple, Lacoste Touch of Pink and my ultimate fave (not available in SA anymore) is Dunhill Desire.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
I find it hard to describe the smell. When you're next out, if you spot a bottle of Vosene Medicated Shampoo, open it and take a whiff; they usually all smell like that.
------
Blast, I can't even attempt to try and describe it now. We don't currently have any.
They may not sell that particular product over here, however, the next time I'm shopping at Boots, I will look for it and take a sniff.:lol:
------
I know it might sound weird...but I like my boyfriends natural smell mixed with his deodarant. Im not talking about BO, he just has his own smell. I love it. Its intoxicating :)
No, it doesn't sound weird at all.
...I, too, like my SO's natural smell. He always smells so clean.
------
On my SO I go with Jean Paul Gartier.

For myself, I like sweet smells - Lolita Lempika, Hugo Deep Purple, Lacoste Touch of Pink and my ultimate fave (not available in SA anymore) is Dunhill Desire.

If you like sweet smells, you'd probably like one I have called, "Cherish" by Ghost. I'm okay with sweet smells as long as they are mild and this one is quite pretty- very much a day smell.
------
I like Lynx xD The Africa one, but i have this perfume out of the Avon which smells like coconut.
ooo Coconut!?! What's the name???

I've yet to smell any of the LYNX sprays for men... Although I do get a kick out of some of their commercials!:lol: Especially this LYNX Bullet one:

YouTube - LYNX BULLET (COMMERCIAL)

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Any of the Joop! fragrances because they remind me of my boyfriend. I love it on him but I also like smelling it on other people because I just think of him instantly. I spray it on his pillow when he's away.