Spin-off thread v. What do you smell like? Part II

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by storm_ina_C_cup, Mar 25, 2010.

1. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

What's your favorite sent on your SO or the opposite sex?
    ...I'd definitely have to go with: Dolce and Gabbana "The One".

As a sent I can't seem to break away from wearing is, "Deep Night" by Ghost.
    ...What about you? What's your favorite perfume to wear?:)

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Honestly, I don't give a hoot what my antiperspirant and deodorant smell like. I'll use any old shower gel and shampoo. But I do seem to really enjoy the smell of that medicated shampoo you can buy in stores.

3. storm_ina_C_cup

I'm the complete and total opposite, I'm all about nice smells just as long as they're not over-powering.:D

Don't know that the medicated shampoo smells like... Is it like Tea Tree or something?

4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I find it hard to describe the smell. When you're next out, if you spot a bottle of Vosene Medicated Shampoo, open it and take a whiff; they usually all smell like that.
    ------
    Blast, I can't even attempt to try and describe it now. We don't currently have any.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  5. Windwhisperer

Windwhisperer Registered Member

I know it might sound weird...but I like my boyfriends natural smell mixed with his deodarant. Im not talking about BO, he just has his own smell. I love it. Its intoxicating :)

6. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

On my SO I go with Jean Paul Gartier.

For myself, I like sweet smells - Lolita Lempika, Hugo Deep Purple, Lacoste Touch of Pink and my ultimate fave (not available in SA anymore) is Dunhill Desire.

7. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I like Lynx xD The Africa one, but i have this perfume out of the Avon which smells like coconut.

8. storm_ina_C_cup

They may not sell that particular product over here, however, the next time I'm shopping at Boots, I will look for it and take a sniff.:lol:
    ------
    No, it doesn't sound weird at all.
    ...I, too, like my SO's natural smell. He always smells so clean.
    ------

If you like sweet smells, you'd probably like one I have called, "Cherish" by Ghost. I'm okay with sweet smells as long as they are mild and this one is quite pretty- very much a day smell.
    ------
    ooo Coconut!?! What's the name???

I've yet to smell any of the LYNX sprays for men... Although I do get a kick out of some of their commercials!:lol: Especially this LYNX Bullet one:

YouTube - LYNX BULLET (COMMERCIAL)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  9. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Any of the Joop! fragrances because they remind me of my boyfriend. I love it on him but I also like smelling it on other people because I just think of him instantly. I spray it on his pillow when he's away.