Movies Spiderman 3

Rastisrules

Registered Member

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I alway was a fan of spiderman even though i thought th movies were good i thought they could have been alot better. I wanted to villians like Venom or Carnage earlier and not Doc Oc.

Hopefully this one will be mindblowing. Even though i liked the other movies the villians just seemed...lame to me.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

As long as Sam is directing it then it should be good, look what happened with X-Men when they switched directors.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I think Venom may have a few brief scenes (althogh I hope he is more of a 'lead' villain) or else he may be a bigger part of the 4th movie (obviously not confirmed, I'm just guessing it will continue to a 4th one).

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I love Venom. I thought he'd bee the main villain in the third movie, but I guess not. There seem to be lots of villain to choose from.

Rastisrules

Registered Member
Yeah it should be good. From what i've heard and read Sandman will be playing the main villan with green gobli/hobgoblin (no one knows which yet) and venom only in it near the end.

T

TurkuSama

Trailers can be deceiving, especially Teasers.

In the X3 trailer you saw a funeral. I thought that was following the events of Jean Grey's "death" from the second movie. It's likely that the scene where Parker is ripping off his black suit could be at the very end of Spiderman 3 and the "Venom" story arc is set up for a fourth movie. Which I hope they don't do.

Either way I'm pretty stoked to see the movie even if it isn't coming out till 2007.

2packobe

yeah guys that movie should be awesome.....i used spiderman3's teaser trailer for my last mix and it came out go i ll certainly watch the whole movie to the cinema when it ll come out, i saw the first 2 episodes too and they were so entertaining.........