• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Spiderman 3 Casting

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
what fun!

let us know what happens, you know so we can look for ya when the movie comes out :D good luck!

Dragon

V.I.P.
The casting call went well today. There were alot of people but i showed up about 2 hours early and played pinball on my cell phone and my uncle accidently left his phone in the car so i ordered texas holdem on his phone but i will be paying him back for that. When i went into the casting rooms, there were news camera showing up so i am going to find a clip because i want to see me on it too. They had us fill out an application and attach our picture to it and asked us a few questions. They seemed more interested in my dog than me because it was on the application if you had a dog and what breed it was. The lady said that they might be calling me about my dog. I guess the other requirements if you have a car and driver license so i met all the requirements. It was a fun experience though. I was there about probably 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
well sounds like it was alot of fun. I guess if the dog gets some sort of a deal out of it, then it is not all lost :D

leopard22

Registered Member
That does sound like fun. I used to live in Los Angeles when I went to grad school and they were always filming on campus (UCLA). They'd have areas marked with signs that said by entering this area, you give up all rights to any compensation if you later show up in the movie. I always made sure to walk through areas when they were filming, but never saw myself on the silver screen :shake:

Still, one of the guys in the dorm later went on to have a good role in the second Aliens movie and then on one of the cop shows (they killed him off, but liked him enough to bring him back as another character later in the season) ... wonder what happened to him :-/

I hope you wind up getting cast as an extra ... let us know so we'll know to watch for you (or your dog).

Dragon

V.I.P.
Just wanted to update you all. I got a call from one of the casting crew today and he wanted to see me in person and he told me that I have a role in the movie. I am soo excited! They will be calling me next week with details.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
That's great Dragon! good for you :) Let us know all the details so we can look for ya! ;)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Awesome! That sounds very exciting. I hope you are not Spiderman. I want to see Toby McGuire as Spiderman again, not some NEW GUY! :D

Hope you get another good part though. That will be awesome!

I wish I lived somewhere where things like this happened. There isn't much opportunity here. What city is this taking place in?