Spider Webs

wolfheart

Registered Member
I no that people dont like the things that make them,but i would be interested to no if they find the webs as nice to look at as i do?.
Like on a cold morning when they have a covering of frost,and look to be made of a silver thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I think they look amazing, but only when they're all frosted over. I can't stand normal spider webs because of my spider phobia.

wolfheart

Registered Member
That is what i was intersted in bliss,i have friends who have this phobia,and it covers the whole,the creature and anything to do with it,including the web.
My daughter was amazed by webs last year,she would stop to look at them when we wer out,but only if the owner was not around!.

martyclark15

Registered Member
natures art. i love it when they are very intricate and finely woven. freakin beautiful. and yeah everyone's right they are really pretty when they are dewy.

i found one on my grandfather's pontoon boat. it was the most intricate thing ever. it made me wonder how people who have spent their whole lives in art can't draw something that exact, but a spider with a miniscule brain can weave something as if it was nothing. i guess that's the wonder of nature

-marty

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Whew...no spider pics yet. If anyone wants to put a spider pic, please put it in spoiler tags, thank you.

I don't like spiders but I do look at webs with interest. It's almost artsy.