• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Spider Man I, II, and III

G

Gankutsuou

Confirmed that it will most likely come out in Spring of 2007, Spider man 3 is looking like a pretty good movie. It is offical that Sandman will be a character, and it's looking as if Eddie Brock/Venom will be involved in the plot. At least, that is, acorrding to the actor of Mary Jane and some of the script writes. So what's the opinions of the peoples about the spider man movies. Also, Spidey 3 will be the most costly movie to be made in America thus far. Wheeee!

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya it looks really good. I don't like the sandman much but good job Kirsten Dunst for letting that slip lol.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I don't know about you guys, but Kirsten Dunst annoys me more and more each time I see either movie. Her voice is irritating.

G

Gankutsuou

yeah. after she was all "Oh...uhm... i don;t think i was supposed to say that." She even mixed up the actors on who would play venom and who would play sandman. the reporter had to correct her XD

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't wait to see the Venom, he'smy second best character after Carnage. Also this movie will be more expensive to make then Titanic, cause I know that movie was real expensive.

L

lilbballfrk

i'm so excited! i can't wait either. it'll be fun to watch. i love one and 2 too. one is better though.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
I'm looking forward to Venom more than Sandman. Sandman is more of a place holder while we watch the conflict between Spidey and Venom without making Venom the villian.