Movies Spider-Man 3

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, May 7, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Has anyone seen this movie yet? I have and it was great, I won't say that happen in the movie because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Venom was greatly done in this movie, but I wish he was more in the movie then he was. This is also the best out of them so far.

Side Note: IF anyone knows how much money it made this weekend please post it.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

record breaking opening weekend

3. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

my friends said it was good, but i havent seen it yet

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Good. Did not meet my expectations though. I always walk away from spiderman movies half disappointed...

Also Venom should have been bigger and personally Spiderman usually gets his ass kicked by him in every fight that didnt seem to happen in the movie.

Sandman was the most pointless villain in the spiderman movie probably ever...why not use Shocker? I suppose im a little bias since I was a fan of the TV series which was based off the comic books...

Good Movie though.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd personally love to see Carnage in one of the movies . . . now he'd be a real villain.

I think Spiderman 3 is the best in the series because it entertained me more than the other two, plain and simple.

6. Swiftstrike

Their cant be a carnage

*SPOILERS*

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE MOVIE
    (for you Himeko)

Cuz venom died...

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

UGH! SWIFT! >.< WHY did you post a spoiler? You know none of us have any self control! D:

8. Swiftstrike

Should i have made spoiler big bold caps and in red? and more space between the lines?

Done

9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

No, you just shouldn't post it :/

Spoiler tags do nothing when the whole spoiler is a small sentance that can be read accidentally in the time it takes to scroll over it, especially in cases where the viewer is scrolling up since they clicked the view last post button.

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Haven't seen it yet, but I defently win.

My friend wanted to tell me what happened and I said no, i just want to find out myself.