spider in banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i opened up my banana this morning and inside it was a rather large spider curled up in a ball. i brought the banana from a market down the road. the banana had a sticker on it saying loofaruoy africa. i have kept the spider in a glass all day. it is black with rather large fangs. i cant keep the spider forever because it will die. i will probably release it downstairs tonight and it will hide under the sofa. does anyone have any ideas what this spider could be? and will it be ok too release in my living room?
many thanks Ryan

England. I can`t keep it in a glass. it doesnt deserve this. it will die and i will feel guilt. jesus may not forget my sins! i dont think it will do any damage to anyone or thing as this must be common with loofaruoy bananas or bananas imported from africa.
has anyone else ever had a spider in a banana? If so did you eat the banana? I did and i dont think this will cause any ill side affects. Any suggestions as to what i should do with the spider will be very much appreciated.
ryan

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Again, are you serious?

just let it die. no need to feel guilty about lettin a possibly venomous spider die.

honestly.

but jesus will not forgive me. i held the spider when it crawled onto my hand from the banana. and it didnt bite me. infact i felt its warmth! and it was scared. this creature cant die.
p.s when the spider is spread out is about the size of my hand. do you have any ideas what species of spider this may be?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I don't mean to be condescending, but seriously, Jesus doesn't care about whether you let a spider live or die.

Don't handle it anymore, and find the nearest university or veterinarian or someone who can identify the species. There are species of spiders whose venom is lethal to humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.