• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Spending your spare time

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Just trying to get the ball rolling here. Would do you usually do, when there's no sports on and twitter is dead lol?

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Play world of tanks... watch a movie... Go visit a buddy... Go outside, sit in the sun and sip on some adult beverages.

Captain Moroni

I am probably alot older than most on here so my spare time is spent in a completely different way.

My Wife of 26 years gets my spare time as do my 5 children. I coach baseball all the time and give private lessons. We love to relax and we love to travel. Concerts are a huge part of our summers.

And nothing beats a 30 minute afternoon nap when you have the time to take one.

Sabby

I like to get to the gym, go out for a run. But when that work is out of the way, I usually get on the Squawk Box with Bizzy and Dickey and we grab some wobbly pops, get out on the deck and crank out 80s music til the neighbours complain

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I used to party most of the time or play sports but then me and my wife had our first son and my complete attention goes towards him, and I couldn't be happier. Despite missing sports or partying with my friends, he's my pride and joy. I also have the best friends in the world, they understand and when I do have time to party they show me one hell of a good time lol.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
If I've got downtime and I'm not doing something with friends/family, I'll either be reading comics or a book, playing video games, or watching TV. I'm a pretty big couch potato, so I'm hoping to factor a little exercise and walking in there too.

Like everyone, pretty much spending time with family and friends, take care of my dogs, playing video games, popping a wrestling DVD when I feel bored and there's nothing good on TV.

Iris

rainbow 11!
i go on reddit, or i play video games. it also depends on the day of the week. some wednesdays, i go fishing with my friends.