Spending Your Hard Earned Money

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
How much of your wages/grants/whatever do you spend on luxuries etc?

For me, I spend about half my wages on things I don't need/nights out/football and other luxuries.

The other half is built up in my account ready for that "rainy day".

What about yourself?

Quite a lot of the money I've gotten from 'unofficial jobs' (keep your thoughts on stuff like babysitting here, please :laugh:) goes towards nights out maainly. If I get any money from birthdays or whatever then I save that.

(ooo 999th post)

Last edited:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Most of my student loan goes to accommodation food etc..... I would say about 1/3 goes on that.
The stuff I have left over gets spent on going out with friends, DVD's, CD's etc

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Right now, I luckily have no bills and my "good" job starts once I graduate this May. Then half my money will be banked and the rest will go in my pocket.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I don't spend a lot of money on myself. The only time I spend my money is when I buy my family or friends something.

Just ask Swift or Kaz. $5 dollars to me is a lot of money to me.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
Very little to be honest. Any money I earn I save, or at least try to. Somehow I end up spending it. Regardless of what it is, I guess I rationalize at the time I need to spend it on that.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I go out every weekend and I spend a lot of money during the weekend. So I probably spend half of my money on bills and going out, and the other half goes to the bank.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
How much of your wages/grants/whatever do you spend on luxuries etc?

For me, I spend about half my wages on things I don't need/nights out/football and other luxuries.

The other half is built up in my account ready for that "rainy day".

What about yourself?
Less than 5% is spent on luxuries. And 90% of that 5% usually goes to dvd watching related expense.