• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Spellforce istall error

HalfaMaster

hey ppl,
its my 1º times here so i tell you that my english is horrible.(lol)
Anyway, i got this problem, on my birthday my brother gived me this gmae(spellforce the order of dawn), i when to my room to try to install it, but it gives me this error "Please insert the original spellforce cd1 into your cd/dvd-drive" , but the funny thing is that the game is original!!!! lol.. -.-
i tryed to copy the files into my c: and install it from there but nothings happends, i tryed on others PC´s, nothing,... =(
What can i do?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It sounds like your brother bought you an expansion for the game Spellforce. Try checking the box for the word "expansion" on the front somewhere. If you do, then you'll need to go find a copy of the game "Spellforce"

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh, good call Steve. If that is true, then once you buy the full game of Spellforce you should be able to play "The Order of Dawn" as well. You'll be ahead of the game. :D