Movies Speed Racer

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've always been a fan of this cartoon, and I am excited to see this movie come May. I don't have huge expectations for it, so if it does flop I won't be that disapointed. But I think they have a good enough cast, and the plot is fairly good from what I've read, so I think it should do pretty good.

Is there anyone else looking forward for this movie?

Speed Racer (2008)

2. padd

padd Registered Member

to me this looks like a child's movie.. you know, like Spy-Kids 3D was, i don't like the FX, they're ugly.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'm not looking forward to it at all. I tried to watch the show as a kid, now, and I even saw previews for new Speed Racer show. I guess I was just interested in other things when I was growing up.

4. kajinpl

kajinpl Registered Member

I'll be looking forward to it. Even though the show was before my time I used to watch it all the time when it was on. I'd like to see how the final product turns out.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'll probably go see it with my dad because he loved the show, but I'm not expecting much.

6. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

For the 308603865032563056th time on this forum, HELL YES I cannot wait for this movie. It's cheesy and quirky JUST LIKE the tv show. Should be great!

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I do like the fact that it is keeping the atmosphere of the show as Seph put it.

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

YES. I seriously can't wait.

9. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

[​IMG]

whats his left hand doing?

fapping

I think this movie is gonna suck.

10. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

No matter how loyal or innovative this movie gets, people are going to get disappointed.

I'm still looking forwards to it