• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Special Ops Colonel joins ISIS

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The US government has posted a $3 million reward for information about an anti-terrorism operative they trained.
A Tajik? I seriously hope that's a joke! Imo, training a Tajik for anti-terrorism ops is a lot like training an Imperial Wizard of the KKK for anti-racism ops... lol.
Well, now the Daesh have access to tons of sensitive anti-terror information they can use against international efforts to stop them. Epic fail.
U.S. offers $3 million reward for man it gave anti-terror training

Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seems a lot of people we train we end up fighting. I think we should be more careful in the future as to who we train or arm. It seems to often come back to bite us. Sometimes we should just stay out of it.

Impaired

Registered Member
That's what we do in this silly country.

Who trained bin Laden? We did.

We're giving Syrian rebels weapons and supplies that mostly seem to wind up with ISIS.

Because it is more important that we support the business of war.

The US LOVES veterans and then lets the government treat them like something you scrape off your shoe.