• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Special One of a Kind "nothing" *Ships Same Day*

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Re: Special One of a Kind "nothing" *Ships Same Day* [email protected]@K Item number: 5571460399

Gives new meaning to the phrase "Nothing, for something!" or how did that go? :lol:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Re: Special One of a Kind "nothing" *Ships Same Day* [email protected]@K Item number: 5571460399

well, good luck, but I wouldnt be surprised if it gets pulled by ebay though...

jack

It shouldn't.. You are actually bidding on something.. an item "nothing" in red mailed to you.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Did you just steal my "Nothing for something" catch phrase! YOU DID! LOL!

Revised
Apr-05-05 21:56:43 PDT Title
Bold
Description

:lol:

And by the way for future reference, I have modified the forum rules. Please no more putting the item number in the thread titles. It looks cluttered. Thanks.

jack

I did borrow it ... I hope that's ok... I didn't ask first. lol oopsie.

"Agree" with the item # in subject... you can revise it if you wish.