Spear

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's been a lot of wrestlers that have use, or use the spear as there finishing move, here's a few.

-Batista(sometimes)
-Edge
-Rhyno
-Goldberg

In your opinion, who do you believe does the nicest and biggest impact spear?

Personally I believe it's Goldberg he just man handled his opponents when he gave them the spear, some wrestlers even flew five feet after the spear, its incredible.

Thoughts?

wolfheart

Registered Member
I have seen all the wrestlers you mentioned use the spear,and i am in total agreement that Goldberg's spear looks the most impressive,even on opponents that were the same size or larger than him it still looked incredible,and very painful.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
while Goldbergs spear is impressive Ive always been a bigger Fan of the Gore. I find it far more badass. Goldbergs is a close second.

Batista Botches the spear most times like me does with 9/10 other moves he does. So he shouldn't be on the list. I mean, How do you Botch a Friggen Spear??!?

And At times Edges spear looks more like a running hug then a spear so that doesn't match up either.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll say Goldberg's as well. Being that he was a former football player probably helped alot. Rhyno is bleh to me overall but his gore is pretty sweet. Batista should avoid ever doing the spear.

I wanna see Khali do a spear on somebody.

Goldberg has a powerful spear. It actually looks like it hurts rather than falling backwards. >.<;

Speaking of the spear, has anybody ever missed and went flying out of the ring when attempting to spear somebody? Ha, I can only imagine a wrestler going for a spear only to have his opponent turn away in time and him going flying.

Last edited:

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
I remember Goldberg going for a spear and cracking his skull in the corner ringpost. Looked painful.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I remember Goldberg going for a spear and cracking his skull in the corner ringpost. Looked painful.
Oh yeah I remember it well...knocked him out, literally. Wrath and Crush must not have seen that happen because they tried to get him up and he was limp and couldnt stand.