Spear

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's been a lot of wrestlers that have use, or use the spear as there finishing move, here's a few.

-Batista(sometimes)
    -Edge
    -Rhyno
    -Goldberg

In your opinion, who do you believe does the nicest and biggest impact spear?

Personally I believe it's Goldberg he just man handled his opponents when he gave them the spear, some wrestlers even flew five feet after the spear, its incredible.

Thoughts?

2. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I have seen all the wrestlers you mentioned use the spear,and i am in total agreement that Goldberg's spear looks the most impressive,even on opponents that were the same size or larger than him it still looked incredible,and very painful.

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

while Goldbergs spear is impressive Ive always been a bigger Fan of the Gore. I find it far more badass. Goldbergs is a close second.

Batista Botches the spear most times like me does with 9/10 other moves he does. So he shouldn't be on the list. I mean, How do you Botch a Friggen Spear??!?

And At times Edges spear looks more like a running hug then a spear so that doesn't match up either.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I'll say Goldberg's as well. Being that he was a former football player probably helped alot. Rhyno is bleh to me overall but his gore is pretty sweet. Batista should avoid ever doing the spear.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I wanna see Khali do a spear on somebody.

Goldberg has a powerful spear. It actually looks like it hurts rather than falling backwards. >.<;

Speaking of the spear, has anybody ever missed and went flying out of the ring when attempting to spear somebody? Ha, I can only imagine a wrestler going for a spear only to have his opponent turn away in time and him going flying.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008
  6. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I remember Goldberg going for a spear and cracking his skull in the corner ringpost. Looked painful.

7. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Oh yeah I remember it well...knocked him out, literally. Wrath and Crush must not have seen that happen because they tried to get him up and he was limp and couldnt stand.

8. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

Yeah, he sort of hit it, his arms shot out in front of him...then went limp.