• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Spawn: The Animated Series

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Who remember the Spawn series they used to show on HBO? That show was always bad ass. It made me mad that I never read the comic book. I really would've liked to have seen it last longer. That show ended prematurely and that sucked big time.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I though it was pretty good, but I didnt really like the movie that much, I don't know what I didnt really like, but each time I watch it it's just gets worst.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I know what you mean, VC. The Spawn movie sucked so bad. The only good thing about it was Clown. Other than that, it was garbage. The series was the only thing that did Spawn any justice as a whole. The movie just soured it and Todd McFarlane pretty much hated where the movie was going when it was being made. One thing had to be taken out after another.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I remember seeing the spawn series over here, i didn't like it much. And kajin, your animated sigs are lagging the page, lol!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Spawn movie was horrible, but this was pretty good, I cant believe Martin Sheen was in the movie.

Vegito728

Registered Member
The movie blew and the series rocked imo. I was addicted to that series for some reason.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah the movie sucked so bad, and I regret ever seeing it, but the Animated series was really good, and I still watch it sometimes.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya it ain't on much anymore but they were talking about making a new series but I don't know what happened to that.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

It would be nice to see another series of Spawn. The series had a lot of opportunity when it was on. I don't really know what went worg to begin with. If they do decide to do another series I hope they still stick with the dark feel of the story.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The dark atmopshere was great, thats what I loved about it.