Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Orleans Hornets

• Memphis Grizzles

• Total voters
D

DaKidAce

This and the central might be the best divisions in the league.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Dallas gets my vote I believe that as long as Terry and Dirk continue to gel the way they have been there gonna be a tough team to beat. I would have went with San Antonio but im not sure how healthy Tim Duncan is and how he will play in the coming season.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is definitly the strongest division in the league. All these teams can make the playoffs that how strong it is. I went out on the limb and picked the Houston Rockets to win this division. I know that Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady are injury prone players, but if there healthy there a really scary team. With the addition of maybe one of the best defenders in the league Shane Battier and a very good role player in Bonzi Well they'll be a very team to beat. But they need to stay healthy to win this division or else San Antonio or Dallas will take it. But lookout of New Orleans because they'll be astrong team aswell.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Mavs all the way. I hope they can beat the Spurs this year again, and the rookies on the Mvs can work their way in as well. I think the Spurs are still going to be a strong team and I'll be seeing if they're still as dominant.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The spurs are going to be very good this year because Tim Duncan has been working is ass off this off season because he wasn't happy by the way he played last season. Gregg Popovich said he's never seen Tim Duncan in the shape he's in right now. That can be a very scary thing for the other teams. Because when Tim Duncan is the most dominant player in the NBA the San Antonio Spurs usually win the Larry O'brian trophy. THis is going to be a very interesting division.