Movies South Park

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Merc, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I found a South Park thread about favorite episodes, but not a general one . . . blasphemy!

South Park is one of my favorite shows and probably one of the funniest. The new season starts tonight and it looks pretty damn awesome. Cartman pretends to have Tourette's and enjoys living live uncensored because of his "problem."

I've been watching South Park for a long time and even though it's gotten more political, I think it's better than ever.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

have you ever met my friend kyle's mom?

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

You get it TODAY!! I gotta wait two more days!!

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

"she's the biggest bitch in the whole wild world" hehe

I cannot wait for the new episode tonight. This show is awesome

5. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Season 1 was the best. Show is still great, but season one was by FAR the best.

btw, I know I've posted this, but it is possibly the greatest link in all the internet.

www.allsp.com

6. South Park is good but Family Guy is nice!

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Season 1 and 2 I thought were weak.

My favorite seasons were 5 and i think 7 or something.

I still think its an awesome show and I think their material has gotten alot better.

8. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I gotta agree with Corona. My favourite season was Season One. I loved every eposide during that season.

I love this show. I've watched it ever since I can remember and I always watch it on the internet when im bored.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Last night's South Park was fucking brilliant.

I love a good Bono parody.

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!

10. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

So far so good with this new season of episodes. I liked the first one better but the one last night was classic South Park. Pretty much saying Bono is a piece of shit but dragging it out throughout the entire episode. So brilliant indeed.