TV South Park, Season 13

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Millz, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

The second half of season 13 starts on October 7th, 2009. I cannot wait for the new episodes.

Also just read South Park signed on to do 2 more seasons after this. I heart this show so much.

So yeah, let's use this thread to discuss season 13, part 2.

2. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

October? They should do it now!

I hate it when they split up seasons for so long. :(

3. Millz

So you hate it every single year? lol. It's always in April and then the rest in October. But I do agree that it's very annoying and I want them NOW.

4. AnitaKnapp

Well. Actually last year is the first year I watched South Park while it was airing. I just caught it here and there when I saw it on TV...but I had recently watched the entire series, so wanted to keep up with it last year...just like I will this year.

I wasn't aware that was the usual formula of it.

I want moar Butters episodes, I can tell ya that. His are always awesome.

5. Millz

Fair enough...I have been watching some of the older ones lately on ComedyCentral.com to get mentally prepared for the new ones.

Butters is the man...his voice and his innocence are hilarious. The good thing is Matt and Trey know how awesome of a character he is and use him alot as a result.

6. AnitaKnapp

I was really hoping that they would do more. The emo one was hilarious.

Also:

I've got some apples loo loo loo.

7. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I forgot about South Park, I was so pumped for Always Sunny.

I can't wait for South Park to come back on. I really hope they cover more Kanye stuff. I can just see Cartman interrupting someone like Kyle and saying "I'm real happy for you, i'ma let you finish.." :D

8. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

I really cannot wait for southpark. They manage to keep everything new and fresh, and it tends to not repeat, unlike family guy.

9. Millz

Wouldnt be surprised...most of the episodes now days are based off real life. They already got Kanye but I wouldnt put it past them to get him again.

That gay fish.

It helps that the South Park writers are unique and, uh, geniuses. They seriously are geniuses.

10. Millz

Here's a preview for the new episode tomorrow:

Otherworldly forces are haunting Ike, who's so freaked out that the stress could kill him. Kyle and the rest of the boys call the Ghost Hunters to see if they can put a stop to the poltergeists tormenting Ike.

It's entitled "Dead Celebrities"