TV South Park airs censored episode after threat

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Millz, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I was going to just add this to this season's South Park thread but thought it should probably get additional attention.

South Park Television show - South Park TV Show - Yahoo! TV

While I was watching the episode I was wondering why they were censoring everything so ridiculously...guess this is why.

2. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

Gotta love people who can't take a joke, honestly though I personally was wondering that too. The fact that some Muslim group can't take a bloody joke about their religious figure is sad.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

The US Muslim's Threatened Matt Stone and Trey Parkers lives.

Apparently Islam > US Right to Free Speech.

I wasn't aware that these kind of tongue in cheek threats were that common still today. I think its bullshit personally, dont get me wrong.... I dont blame South Park studios for censoring it because the Violence these Muslim Radicals show is very real. Its just a sad day when our rights are sacrificed because a small special interest group has a big stick to rattle.

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

You know what, we need to bomb the fuck out of any country that they reside in that isn't us or an ally. /rant

But that really is fucked up.

icegoat63 likes this.
  5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

[​IMG]

This is the real reason people do not like the Islamic nation, it's because of this knee-jerk "blow you the fuck up" reaction they have to criticism or disbelief. Of course people are going to call Islam violent, just look at how the majority of the group operates. It's sad because Islam really isn't like this but it's the fervor of a majority of their followers that give it such a bad image.

In other news, go fuck yourself Islam.

MAgnum9987 likes this.
  6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

South Park creators Matt and Trey respond to the latest episode which was censored up...

Please credit comedycentral.com as the source​

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

My guess is the next episode is going to be another attempt to really shit on a major religion and to see if Comedy Central will do anything about it.

8. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Seeing South Park completely neutered was a very heart breaking thing. I can't believe the entire closing speeches were left out! Sad times.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010