Source: Pats' Employee Filmed Rams

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

RealGM Football: Wiretap Archives: Source: Pats' Employee Filmed Rams

It seems the Patriots have been taping opponents for lots of years now. I don't want to blame anyone but if this is true then Coach Billichek should be the one to blame.

2. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

if this supposedly happened, why wasnt anything said then. It doesnt make much sense to say it now...or they could've said it when the whole spygate thing was going on at the beginning of the season

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I think its time for everyone to find out what is going on with the Patriots and cheating.

Wasn't it the Patriots who were listening to the Vikings' headsets a few years back and they ended up crushing them?

4. Babe_Ruth

I agree with you Scuba, I believe they need to have a longer investagation, and I think it was a dumb move from Goddell to say to the Patriots organization to just destroy the tapes, he should of kept them and use that an investagation tool.

5. uscrocks93

uscrocks93 Registered Member

Patriots have issued a statement saying that it is false and that they didn't tape the St. Louis walkthrough

6. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I wouldn't put it past them. If they caught taping one game earlier this season whats to say they haven't done it many times before, or won't do it again?

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I've heard this too. Also heard they got some steep fines because of cheating with spies.

Serves them right that they lost yesterday if they did in fact cheat during their "perfect" season.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Kind of ironic that this happen to a team called the Patriots...

If it were Vikings or Steelers (haha, get it? stealers?) it'd make some sense. :D

So this is the secret to their success....:rolleyes:

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

They will forever be known as Bill Belicheat, Tom Shady, the New England Cheatriots, etc. But ya know I think their spying isn't actually against the law.

Isn't the "Patriot" Act still in effect?;)

10. Babe_Ruth

RealGM Football: Wiretap Archives: Vermeil Doubts Spying Made Difference For Pats

Vermeil knows a lot more about coaching then I do, but I have a hard time believing him when he says that "you don't gain anything for spying"