TV Source: Charlie Sheen wants to bow out of sitcom

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Konshentz, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Source: Charlie Sheen wants to bow out of sitcom - Yahoo! News

It'll be too bad if he really goes through with this. Two and a Half Men is one of the funnier shows on TV.

This will really hurt the show and CBS' current Monday night line-up. If he does leave, I hope they just end the series and not try and continue it, replacing him with a new main character.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010

2. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I heard that it was true and that he is leaving the show. From what I heard, his uncle wants to take his spot. I really enjoyed watching the show too and if they continue the show without him, its not going to be the same without Charlie.

3. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

With the exception of that horrid non-chemistry between Chelsea and Charlie, 2 1/2 men has an excellent cast, and they play off of each just perfectly. If Charlie leaves, stick a fork in it, because it's done. Too bad; it's still a very funny show. But it also as done it's time.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I am actually shattered because Charlie has grown onto me and he is what makes the show a piece of art, it's amazing.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I never found Two and a Half Men to be particularly funny. There are certain parts that make me laugh, but I guess it's not my sense of humor. It may have to do with Sheen. His sense of humor doesn't really appeal to me.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

This show has my favorite kind of humor. It's considered deadpan or dry humor, right?