• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Soup

Dabs

Registered Member
Most people like soup (I think)...especially on a chilly winter afternoon!
What's your favorite bowl of soup to curl up with and enjoy??
Me, I enjoy Cream Of Potato....Tomato....and good old fashioned Chicken Noodle :)

ancredelamour

Registered Member
mmm ive had a lot of health complications lately and havent been able to eat much, for a while i was living off soup!
all soups are good, miso, cabbage, french onion, chicken noodle, minestrone, yummmmm

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I like vegetable soup and chicken noodle soup. I'm not a fan of thick or creamy soups. Cream of anything is a no go for me. I don't like tomato soup either.

Impact

V.I.P.
I absolutely love soup, I could probably live off it for a while if I had too. If I was a student i'd much rather buy cheap soup than noodles to live off. Anyway, favourites would be Leek and Potato, Tomato and of course, homemade chicken.

Saffy

Registered Member
I love Soup!!! fresh ones from the chiller bit are the best if im buying from a supermarket, but i make soups myself also,, love the blended ones but also make some veggy and chicken sous that are not blended... i have 2 or three soup recipes on here i think;):)

Bliss

Sally Twit
I only like Heinz Tomato Soup. Love it in fact. All other soups can GTFO.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I like vegetable soup with melted cheese in it, French onion soup, cream of tomato, mushroom bisque. There's a local restaurant that has a cheddar & ale soup that's to die for.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I love soup... both creamy and watery kind. My favourite is leek and potato, or anything to do with chicken. Tomato and basil too. nom

Oh, french onion is also really good but usually only in a restaurant. From a tin, it's not so great IMO.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
New England born and raised so I'm quite partial to Clam and Corn Chowders. Pretty much the greatest thing ever on a cold day.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I eat soup a lot...an awful lot. I like all kinds. Potato, noodle, anything chicken, clam chowder, beef, veggie, onion, etc.