Soundwave Transformable MP3 Player

Discussion in 'Collector's Corner' started by Nightsurfer, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

[​IMG]

It's the G1 Version of Soundwave that comes in this Awesome collectible figure but WAIT THERE"S MORE! An inventive combination of exciting products, the new Soundwave MP3 player features an all new character mold and fully functional integrated digital music player! Soundwave is available in two colors, the more traditional blue color scheme and also an all white color scheme in honor of the iPod. Soundwave's cassette door opens to reveal a Mini SD card reader (Mini SD card is not included). Batteries are required, but not included. The MP3 player will function in both cassette mode and robot mode. We expect this figure to be slightly smaller than the G1 Soundwave so it can fit comfortably in your pocket. The edges are slightly rounded and it has a smooth look overall in player mode.

Specs

Maximum Output 2mW
    Frequency Range: 60Hz to 16KHz
    Battery : 1 X AAA
    Battery Life ~ 6 hours
    Output Method Earphone Stereo Sound
    Light Portable Size of an IPOD
    Maximum 1 gig Storage space
    THIS IS IMPORTED FROM JAPAN BY TAKARA TOMY THE BEST TRANSFORMER MAKER!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*****The rumble and Frenzy Transforming Headphones are sold separately****

I will have to pick up the pair and have them out on my desk.

All together the combined cost of the H.P and the memory stick and the Soundwave MP3 Player will cost ya around $280.00 total so I just might wait for the price to come down a bit.

But this is cool as hell..And I want one!!!

This is a true must have for any Transformers collector.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008

2. Eilt_Druin

Eilt_Druin Registered Member

It's a bit on the expensive side for my tastes, but that's very sweet. Especially since they included the weapon and made those headphones. This is the first mp3 player I've ever seen that I'd actually like to have.

3. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Wow Surfer, thats friggin cool. I WANT

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I just won a complete set on eBay for 160.00 that is the Soundwave unit and the Rumble and Frenzy Transforming earphones (they are sold separately)

It also will be coming with an extra memory stick and other goodies cause I used the BIN.

The will be here by tuesday..I can't wait for them to get here. I have a nice spot to put Soundwave so I can use as a stereo for the my office desk.

The cool thing is he still works when transformed into robot mode and so do the earphones.

I can't wait....I feel like a little kid waiting to open his presents on Christmas morning.