• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Soul Aflame!

Knight_of_Albion

Registered Member
I suddenly saw that all the time it was not I who had been seeking God, but God who had been seeking me.
I had made myself the centre of my own existence and had my back turned to God
- Bede Griffiths

Knight_of_Albion

Registered Member
I just love life. I love people. I love to write, that's my gift. I love to sing. I have a good attitude. I like to think I shine from the inside.
- Dolly Parton

Knight_of_Albion

Registered Member
As far as service goes, it can take the form of a million things. To do service, you don't have to be a doctor working in the slums for free, or become a social worker. Your position in life and what you do doesn't matter as much as how you do what you do
- Dr Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Knight_of_Albion

Registered Member
There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle
- Deepak Chopra