• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I SPEED

I PROMISE IF I GET A CHANCE I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING I AM SORRY! GIVE ME 10 mintues atlest to prove

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Who are u exactly? U better not be Baller....this time we shall take no mercy and shall put the head basher on u, either that or another mod will show u out the door again >>;

Lol but welcome anyway if ur not. I'm not sure though who u are so u might have to wait and see if I give u a bag of candy...

Oh and I shall time u on 10 min. starting now and it's 11:22pm where I am at

I

I SPEED

Okay then bye. well atleast i tried though but you know i did contribute before the site feedback threads i made you can see the posts i posted in nba basketball section

Omega

Ω
Ok I hope to god you are still not on this site right now. But if you do read this do not respond IBUF. I think you are just getting your self into more trouble if you would have just took your ban like a man you would be unbanned in no time but you are just digging a deeper whole for yourself. Please be wait to return to FC. Also you better pray that Blur does not IP block you or did not pera ban you on IBUF account if he did you are screwed!

EDIT: I was just about to say have you talked to blur on aim lol.

I

I SPEED

xBxAxLxLxA x7x3x

Blur already IP banned me

Blur

iPimp
yeah and you are forcing me to look into ways of blocking proxy users. dont make me work harder than i do now. i dont deserve it. but i will do it.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
hmmm....now I don't really know what you did, but if you had to be IP banned....

wait. weren't you temp banned earlier? you could've just waited out your temp ban.

oh well. welcome I guess.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Sorry, who are you... and why do I care? If you're temp banned, get the hell off the site untill you're unbanned, or it'll be permanent.

Blur

iPimp
alright we've discussed, he will stop his bullshit, come back in 5 days thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.