• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sorry, I'm not seeing it

Wade8813

Registered Member
If I want to tell you something about how I feel about you, I've probably already done so. If I haven't, I probably don't know enough about you to form much of an opinion, or I'm keeping it to myself for various reasons.

Besides, I probably don't feel very differently about any of you compared to any of a hundred other people.

That, and I get a lot of you mixed up anyway :lol:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Yeah, right. As if you could possibly confuse me with any other member.

But you haven't told me lately that you love me.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Aww, you mean I'm not special? *sniff*
Actually, you probably fall into the "I don't know that much about you" category. Even though you've been around longer than I have, you've been gone a lot, and we often post in different sections.

How do you feel about me? Thanks.
Well, we're surprisingly similar as far as that whole Myers-Briggs thing... but I already told you that :dunno:.

Yeah, right. As if you could possibly confuse me with any other member.

But you haven't told me lately that you love me.
Well, there was this one time I confused you with Pro2a, but that lasted about 30 seconds... :lol: ;)

j/k

It helps that you have a unique username and a unique avatar, and they match.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I want to know your opinion. Nao.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I want to know your opinion. Nao.
What do you want me to say? I mean, it's obvious that you're an emotional firestorm, especially compared to Mr. Robot over here ;).

I guess I could say that sometimes you let your emotions get the best of you, but that doesn't say much because I do too (you probably don't suffer from suppressing your emotions as much as I do, lol).

Other than that, I don't know what to say. Except I really do have a sense of humor, I swear.

Bliss

Sally Twit
But I said I still like you! lol

It's just your posting style. I like that you're unique.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I'm not seeing it either, but it's been kinda fun to do it just for the hell of it. It doesn't really matter much what people think about me and I doubt hardly anyone cares what I think about them.