Sorry, I might be back in a few months..

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Minimint1, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Minimint1

Minimint1 Registered Member

Well I sort of went inactive when my dog died then thought to come back. Since then I've sort of just lost interest in forums all together. Rather to just drop out again I'll tell anybody who still cares that I probably wont be back on any forums until my interest in them re-kindles. Actually I only remembered to come back on because people were talking about all this 'end of the world' crap and I thought the intelligent people here could give me more information or links than "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!". Anyway read hybrix's thread which was helpful and now I guess this is my (hopefully not permanent) goodbye. :-/

By the way this has got nothing to do with anybody or anything about this forum. I've just lost interest in ALL forums, I am too busy to get on and read, reply and be involved in the community.

Sorry.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008

2. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Hope you find the break refreshing.
    With my personal experience when I lose interest in something I hardly ever go back to it.
    I hope you will find some sort of interest with GF again whenever you feel like it.

Enjoy your break Mini :)

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Bye Fake New Zealander :D

4. Minimint1

Minimint1 Registered Member

Psshh, hardly fake. I'm a new zealander stuck in Australia...:-/.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Sorry about your dog, Minimint. :'(

I'm glad you're back, though, you need to take over the hill again, and post MORE! I've missed you. :wub:

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Hey there, Mr. Friendly. Did you actually read his first post?

icegoat63 likes this.