Sorry, I don't do funny Introduction titles...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Immortal_Warrior, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Immortal_Warrior

Immortal_Warrior Registered Member

Ayo, new guy. Been around forums awhile so I know what's going on. You'll find me in the lit section and maybe the anime one. This place have an RP section? It needs one if it doesn't. Took me forever to find the intro thread, maybe I'm just that slow right now. Bad day but meh. See y'all around.

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Talk to Storm about RP, he's been trying to get a RP game together.

Nice to see you here.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, very glad that you decided to join the forums, and I'm hopeful that you'll become a huge contributor to these forums, browse around see what you like and don't be afraid to leave your input.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Welcome, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around. We have a decent sized poker game every night, if you're interested.

5. Immortal_Warrior

Immortal_Warrior Registered Member

Ehh, not much of a gambler, though I know it's not for money. I dunno, let me know when it is, maybe I'll check it out. There an arcade around here?? 'Preciate the welcome guys.

6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Yep. You can get into poker any time, just look for the little chip next to "Live Poker," that'll tell you when someone is in there. You'll get access to the arcade and better poker chip earnings when you hit Premium (100 posts).

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

hi there! welcome to the forums

8. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Good to see another member joining this wonderful forum, hope you enjoy your stay.