• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sorry for my absence

Yeah, I just want to apologize for me not being around a lot lately. I've been completely flooded with work over the past 2 weeks and it doesn't seem to want to stop for now so I'm gonna have to post sporadically in the meantime. However, I'm on Twitter almost every day so you can always hit me at my handle @PMercier31 and if you're lucky and I'm not too busy, we'll be able to chat just for a little while.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience, should be back in full force soon! :)

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
This really sucks but I had a feeling it was coming. Kick work right in the ass so you can be back here sooner rather than later. You're a big piece of what we're trying to build here.

As I told Dickey earlier today, looks I've been unexpectedly relieved of part of my workload so I shall resume my posting here. Remaining positive about everything, stuff like that happens. ;)

Iris

rainbow 11!
glad you're back!