• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Sorry-excuse me.

FlamingMidNight

I'm finally getting an Xbox360 tomorrow!!!!!! Only thing is, what games should I get? I played some pretty bad-ass games over at my friend's house but-what else?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
What games did you play at your friend's house? And what types of games do you usually like?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Red Dead Redemption, Fable 3, Assasin Creed Series, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 & Black Ops just to recommend a few.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Halo: Reach is also a big one to get...and Halo 3 if you hadn't played through that already, as well.

It'll definitely help if you can tell us a little more about what genres of games you like.

The Xbox 360 Kinect also recently came out, which offers less deep games but motion sensor gaming.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Splatterhouse.

Because, goddamn, it's Splatterhouse. Even if you get it just for the unlockable original trilogy.